About Me

Hello! Today I’m going to tell you about me. I try to stay active most of the time, and I play lots of sports. These include:

Hockey

Soccer

Football

Baseball(sometimes)

Tennis(sometimes)

I am on a team for both hockey and soccer, and for both my favourite and best position is goalie. Football, I only like to play at recess with my friends and with my dad, who I also play baseball with. I play tennis at the tennis court with my brother, who absolutely loves it.

I also like to go biking and walking with my dad, who works a lot and likes to get outdoors. My friends also like going biking and walking with me.

Another thing I really like doing is socializing with friends and family, which also connects to biking and walking, and playing at recess, or just spending time at home with them. In addition, I love hanging out with my pets. However, I can socialize with my friends over the internet, playing video games like Boom Beach and Minecraft.

I hope you learned a lot more about me than you knew before!

2 thoughts on “About Me

1. Great job Simon! I really liked how you listed how often you do the sports, and how you show the positions you play! but like all great posts it also had 1 mistake, remember this is just a suggestion but list what “boom beach” and “minecraft” are but it was an AMAZING POST

Nicholas

2. To: Simon
    Although you were one of my friends, I still learned something about you. We also do similar things such as playing boom beach. I hope you find another interest that I like too.